DIAMOND TECHNICAL SERVICES addresses a wide range of electronic calibration requirements. We have state-of-the-art equipment that can be utilized in our in-house, environmentally controlled laboratory and/or can be transported for use for on-site or mobile calibration.
Our electronic calibrators can also be fully automated with MET/CAL® Plus Calibration Management Software. These are the ideal calibrators and software for many different types of electronic equipment, and are transportable instruments that offer you great flexibility and efficiency. Having your instruments calibrated by Diamond Technical Services means that you are receiving the most reliable and precise metrology services available, period.
Typical electronic devices that are calibrated include:
- Handheld and benchtop meters (analog and digital), up to 6 ½ digits
- Current clamps and clamp meters
- Thermocouples and RTDs
- Process calibrators
- Data loggers
- Strip, circular, and digital chart recorders
- Watt meters
- Analog or digital handheld and bench oscilloscopes to 600 MHz or 1.1 GHz (with options)
- Megohmeters, insulation, and Hi Pot testers
- Voltmeters / ohmmeters / LCR meters
- IR thermometers
- Digital thermometers
- ESD wrist/foot strap testers
When it’s electronic calibration you need, Diamond Technical Services is there!